Friday, April 17, 2009

Hungarian health water - add this to the lst of Hungarian liquids I have saved you the bother of sampling



Healthy water - if this is what health smells like in Hungary then I would rather be ill

Someone in the office decided that trying some Hungarian Health water was a good idea - well, it was an idea of some sort but the healthy is not something I can really agree with - basically, imagine a dozen really really rotten eggs crushed into a very small space and sealed in a bottle for several years before being unleashed on an unsuspecting public and believe me - not much induces a gag reflex in my experience but this is definitely something to be avoided if you are feeling slightly green about the gills.

Madly enough, it has to be bought in a chemists and is genuinely seen as a cure for all ailments - personally, I think they have drained the city baths for its annual clean, bottled it , completed with human interaction and hoodwinked people into believing that it is good for them

No comments: